Ashwood Recovery is a private, highly specialized, treatment center in South Western Idaho. We specialize in helping adults, adolescents and families affected by substance use, mental health and other disorders. We offer group therapy, individual counseling, drug and alcohol assessments, drug testing and referral services to inpatient treatment providers all over the United States. We accept most forms of insurance, credit cards and private payment.
Holistic addiction treatment has long been lacking in the state of Idaho. It was our goal when we opened, to provide comprehensive and effective care for addiction and co-occurring disorders. We have worked with some of the nations leading treatment providers to create our approach. Our program incorporates 12-step principles, group therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, individual/family counseling and other empirically based modalities. We have gone to great lengths to make this site as informative and helpful as possible. Please feel free to call us at 1 (888) 277-0068 with any questions.
WHATS NEW AT ASHWOOD RECOVERY
The Program for Sexual Health is now open - Ashwood Recovery is pleased to announce that Victor Durnil is heading up our new program for sex and love addiction. Victor is a nationally Certified Sexual Addictions Therapist (CSAT) and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC). This program is focused on helping individuals struggling with pornography, sexual acting out or similar issues. Please call 1-888-277-0068 Extension 101 for more informaton.
Adolescent Family Group- In hopes of better serving Idaho's adolescent populations, our adolescent program now includes a multi-systemic family night.
IN THE NEWS- KTVB Channel 7, recently sat down with Ashwood Recovery's founder Ben Seymour to discuss a new drug. Watch the Interview Here
WHAT WE OFFER
Treatment for alcohol, drugs and other addictions is based on different levels of care. These levels of care are determined by the individuals length of use, amounts used, severity of use, addiction related consequences, need for detoxification and a few other factors. At Ashwood we can assess which level of care is necessary for you or your loved one. Even if you or your loved one does not meet our admissions criteria, we will help you find the appropriate treatment necessary. Here are the levels of care we offer:
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Meets 3 nights per week for 3 hours each group. IOP includes an individual session weekly, drug testing, family sessions, group therapy and lasts a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Outpatient Program: Meets 2 nights per week and includes individual sessions, group therapy and family sessions.
- Continuing Care: This group is for those who have completed one of our other programs and is designed to help prevent relapse, provide ongoing support and enrich ones recovery.
- Private Counseling: Many clients build a strong connection with the staff at Ashwood. We offer private individual sessions for those who need ongoing support or those not appropriate for a group environment.
- Alcohol and Drug Classes Boise Idaho
- Referral to alcohol and other treatment centers all over the US
WHAT WE TREAT
We understand that addiction takes on many forms. Our staff understands the complicated interactions between trauma, addictive disorders, mental health disorders and the struggles of those entering a life of recovery. It is not uncommon for someone to stop using drugs only to discover they have additional mental and emotional barriers. Abstinence is the foundation of recovery but not recovery itself. Ashwood Recovery was designed for those who are motivated to get the most out of life and work through the underlying issues that fueled their addiction. We are not just an alcohol rehabilitation center. Here is a list of disorders we work with:
- Drug Addiction and Abuse - We are able to work with all forms of addiction and even those who are drug abusers. Methamphetamine Addiction, Heroin Addiction, Addiction to Prescription Narcotics (Oxycodone, Vicodin etc...), Marijuana, Bezodiazepines (Xanax, Valium etc...), Hallucinogens, Ecstasy and other drugs.
- Alcohol Abuse and Dependence
- Bipolar Disorder I and II
- Unresolved Trauma
- Grief Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Addiction
- Pornography Addiction
- Compulsive Gambling
If you have any questions about our services please call the office at 208-895-7950 or our toll free hotline at 888-277-0068.